Agriculture and Food Hygiene Monitoring Program Testing Services
Comply with Russian Federation sanitary rules with professional hygiene monitoring program testing services from SGS.
Hygiene monitoring is a range of important activities aimed at verifying compliance with sanitary rules for the food industry, by determining the sanitary state of a company. The collected data is then submitted to Rospotrebnadzor.
A hygienic monitoring program is developed in line with technical regulations, statutory sanitary rules and norms (SanPiNs) and other legal acts in force in the Russian Federation.
We offer HoReCa and retailers hygiene monitoring program services, including:
- Testing in accredited laboratories
As part of a hygiene monitoring program, we enable verification of:
- Food raw materials
- Produced food products
- Production equipment, accessories and packaging
Why choose hygiene monitoring program testing services from SGS?
Our hygiene monitoring program offers you:
- A ‘one-stop shop’ approach, enabling you to benefit from a single supplier of testing services across Russia for all food types and test methods
- Qualified sampling by trained personnel
- Safe transportation of samples to the laboratory
- An online platform to view test reports
- Reporting as per customer’s requirements
- In-depth knowledge of technical regulations in the Russian food market
What kind of parameters do we test as part of the hygiene monitoring program?
We verify MAFAM, E. coli and pathogens, including salmonella, yeasts and molds. Additionally, we can conduct microbiological control against a number of parameters, reflecting specifics of the production site. For example, we identify Proteus bacteria in eggs, Bacillus cereus in cereals, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa in mineral and bottled water.
To discuss your hygiene monitoring program testing requirements, contact us today.