SGS Food Forum 2014
“From product safety towards a strong brand" will be the headline of the SGS flagship annual event. Food safety, quality and sustainability are in the focus.
09 Jul 2014
10 Jul 2014
Moscow, Russian Federation
Food safety is by far the incontestable and fundamental pre-requisite for food market players to grow in a sustainable way, although not the only one. As market leaders demonstrate, product and service quality, reputation within the supply chain, public opinion, efficiency of business processes and operational integrity are also the competitive advantages to be considered.
The ways to strengthen market positioning through best manufacturing practices and systematic approach to management will be in the focus of the Sixth SGS Food Forum “From product safety towards a strong brand” to take place on 9-10 July 2014 in Moscow.
Traditionally, the Forum will gather representatives of:
- Governmental authorities and NGOs
- Food processing industry, packaging and agriculture
- Trade, HoReCa and logistics
The Forum’s target audience includes:
- General and executive directors, business owners
- Quality directors, food safety managers, management systems managers, production managers
- Directors for supplier management and business development
Conducted since 2008, the Forum has acquired the status of the most significant discussion platform focusing on quality and sustainability in the food industry and became the annual meeting space for food market leaders from Russia and ex-Soviet countries.
In 2013, the SGS Food Forum gathered over 190 food professionals from Russia, Belarus, Moldova, Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania, United Kingdom, Netherlands and the USA, 96% of the delegates found the event beneficial.
The Sixth SGS Food Forum implies:
- Discussion of the key market challenges
- Diversity of topics and points of view
- Latest trends and fresh ideas to develop business
- Practical focus and applicability of presentations
- Interactive format
- New contacts and experience swap
The Forum’s mission is to contribute to the establishment of a civilized food market in Russia and the CIS focused on quality and sustainability. The event is organized by the SGS Group (headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland), the world leader in inspection, verification, testing and certification services.
The Forum 2014 will be structured around the following sessions:
- Technical regulations of the Customs Union in action: one year later
- How to satisfy consumer needs and expectations? Quality management in food chain
- Delivering sustainability across the food chain: motives, tools and business benefits
- Diversity of food safety standards in the global market. GFSI benchmark
- Food safety management in food-processing: good manufacturing practices. Hazards analysis. PRPs. Traceability
- SPECIAL SESSION: Food safety management in HoReCa and retail. HACCP principles implementation
- ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION on the topic ‘Change management. Behavioral aspects of implementing food safety standards and GMPs. Building food safety culture. How to convert employees in associates?’
- PANEL DISCUSSION on the topic ‘How to increase efficiency and effectiveness of a food safety and quality management system?’
THE LIST OF PREVIOUS SGS FOOD FORUMS SPEAKERS AND DELEGATES:
Ministry for Economic Development of Russia, Rosstandart, Eurasian Economic Commission, Russian Union of Industrialists and Enterpreneurs, Rosporebnadzor, Rosselkhoznadzor, ECR-Russia, Organisational Committee “Sochi 2014”, Union of Consumer Market Players, GFSI, IFC, Foundation for Food Safety Certification, Forestry Stewardship Council, OIE, Government of Moscow, Х5 Retail Group, Metro Cash and Carry, real,-Hypermarket, Tander, Lenta, Auchan Russia, Аzbuka Vkusa, Hyperglobus, Coca-Cola HBC Eurasia, Multon, Ehrmann, PepsiCo, Vimm-Bill-Dann, Valio, Karat, Savushkin Product, RostAgroExport, Makfa, The Walt Disney Company CIS, Khlebprom, Russkiy Product, Dirol Cadbury, Khlebprom, Belaya Dacha Trading, Lyubimiy Kray, Paulig Rus, United Bakers, Nestle, May, United Confectioneries, Romkor, Remit, Severnaya Poultry Farm, Uralbroyler, Prioskolye, Russkoe More, Мeridian, Santa-Bremor, AGAMA, Unilever-Rus, EFKO, Yug Rusi, Solnechnye producty, Bunge CIS, Cargill, PRODO Management, Russkoe pole, Bonduelle-Kuban, PRODIMEX-Holding, Baltika, Moscow-Efes Brewery, Carlsberg Kazakhstan, KiN Distillery, Russkiy Standart Vodka, Moscow Brewery, SABMiller Rus, Мacdonalds, Chaynaya Lozhka, ACCOR Russia and CIS, Starbucks Coffee Company, Burger King, IKEA,Тetra Pak, Doehler NF&BI, Atlantis Pak, AGRANA Fruit, Smurfit Kappa St. Petersburg, FM Logistic, Urenholt Logistics, HAVI Logistics …and more
MEDIA PARNER IN RETAIL SECTOR:
"НТ.Retail News & Technologies" magazine
GENERAL INTERNET PARTNER:
INDUSTRIAL MEDIA PARTNERS:
"Peterabotka Moloka" magazine (dairy industry)
"Myasnye Tekhnologii" magazine (meat industry)
"Konditerskoe i Khlebopekarnoe Proizvodstvo" magazine (confectionery and bakery industry)
If you have any questions or proposals with regard to the event, you may contact the Forum's Director:
Regional Marketing Manager
Eastern Europe and Middle East
SGS Vostok Limited (Member of the SGS Group)
t. +7 495 775 44 55
f. +7 495 775 44 50
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 80 000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1 650 offices and laboratories around the world.