SGS Food Forum 2015
The SGS flagmanship event will traditionally focus on food safety and quality.
08 Jul 2015
09 Jul 2015
Moscow, Russian Federation
Facing limited financial resources and rigid market conditions food market players need the ability to prioritize tasks, streamline processes and measure performance for each operational activity, including food safety and quality management.
Today’s agenda tasks in the field of food safety and quality, projects to invest resources in, tools to assess their effectiveness and ways to streamline management systems in order to gain significant business benefits will be in the focus of the Seventh SGS Food Forum “Pragmatic approach to quality and safety” to take place on 8-9 July 2015 in Moscow.
Senior level managers, quality directors and management systems leaders, production managers and business development managers from companies manufacturing packaging, food manufacturers and trade operators.
- Legal framework: Technical regulation in the food market within the Customs Union, topical issues
- Food safety in the global market. Application of international standards. GFSI framework, ISO 22000
- Quality as a way to boost customer loyalty
- Food safety management: good manufacturing practices. Examples of PRPs
- Integrated Management Systems (IMS) in food industry: implementation and maintenance
- SPECIAL SESSION: Specifics of implementing HACCP and management systems in SMEs: challenges and bottlenecks
- ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION: Focus on resources optimization in the field of quality and food safety management. How to correctly identify priorities in a limited budget's context
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Setting targets for a management system and assessing/measuring results
ABOUT SGS FOOD FORUM
Conducted since 2008, the Forum has acquired the status of the most significant discussion platform focusing on quality and sustainability in the food industry and became the annual meeting space for food market leaders from Russia and ex-Soviet countries.
Annually, the SGS Food Forum in Moscow gathers around 200 food professionals from various countries uniting delegates and speakers from Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Latvia, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdome, USA.
The Seventh SGS Food Forum implies:
- Discussion of key market challenges in the field of food safety and quality
- Professional audience
- Source of new knowledge and applied ideas
- New contacts and experience sharing
OUR DELEGATES TALKING ABOUT THE SIXTH SGS FOOD FORUM 2014
- “Interactive and live discussion“
- “Large amount of information that we can apply in our factory. Took into account the experience and mistakes made by others“
- “Good platform for sharing experience”
- “Large amount of specific and applicable information helped us to set priorities“
- “In a short period of time getting answers to our many questions, huge amount of useful information from experts“
- “There are topics and nuances that you will not be able to hear elsewhere“
To learn more about this event, please contact:
Director of the VII SGS Food Forum
t. +7 (495) 775 44 55
f. +7 (495) 775 44 50
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 80 000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1 650 offices and laboratories around the world.