Quality Director Forum
Risk-based thinking. Practical application of the process approach. Measuring performance of ta management system. Leadership and employee engagement
03 Dec 2015, 10:00
03 Dec 2015, 18:00
Moscow, Russian Federation
With Annex SL publication and revision of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 organizations gain new guidelines on how to approach business planning and management. Risk management and process approach come forward. Moreover, facing difficult economic conditions owners grow more exigent in terms of measuring return on investment in management systems.
Application of the modern management approaches and ways to measure effect from this application will be in the focus of the Quality Directors Forum “New Insights into Management Systems” to take place on 3 December 2015 in Moscow.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
The Quality Directors Forum 2015 will be structured around the following sessions:
- Risk-based thinking. Designing a management system by considering internal and external factors, resources and risks. Risk assessment methodology
- Process approach in action. Use of statistical methods while managing business processes
- How to measure performance of a management system?
- ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION: Leadership according to ISO 9001:2015. Is management equal to leadership? Delegating responsibilities. How to engage personnel within a management system?
- Senior managers responsible for quality, environmental management, occupational health, energy management, integrated management systems
- Production managers, chief engineers
- Risk managers
- Organizational development and innovations managers
Moscow, Holiday Inn Suschevsky
For registration, please contact our SGS ACADEMY office in Moscow:
t. +7 (495) 775 44 55
f. +7 (495) 775 44 50
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 80 000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1 650 offices and laboratories around the world.