SGS Food Forum 2016
The SGS flagmanship event will traditionally focus on food safety and quality.
13 Jul 2016
14 Jul 2016
Moscow, Russian Federation
Although food safety and quality remain priority task in the food industry, limited resources and difficult market conditions boost business to seek more efficient ways to solve this task. Each process should to be optimized, each tool should be effective, each element of the management systems should be streamlined.
The ways to streamline specific elements, particular tools and their practical applications will be in the focus of the VIII SGS Food Forum “Quality and safety in details” to take place on 13-14 July 2016 in Moscow.
Senior level managers, quality directors and management systems leaders, production managers and business development managers from companies manufacturing packaging, food manufacturers and trade operators.
- Technical regulation in the food market: making the topical issues clear
- How to build effective relationship in the food supply chain
ISO standards as revised in 2015: the business focus
ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION: Competence management with limited financial resources. Engagement, professionalism, leadership. Can we develop competencies starting from scratch?
HACCP: the practical toolkit. Sanitary practices
How to build an efficient management system
Cases: food safety management best practices
PANEL DISCUSSION: Trends. Where does the market move to? The future of food safety. New requirements of the global standards
ABOUT SGS FOOD FORUM
Conducted since 2008, the Forum has acquired the status of the most significant discussion platform focusing on quality and sustainability in the food industry and became the annual meeting space for food market leaders from Russia and ex-Soviet countries.
Annually, the SGS Food Forum in Moscow gathers around 200 food professionals from various countries uniting delegates and speakers from Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Latvia, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdome, USA.
The VIII SGS Food Forum implies:
- Two saturated days of continuous experience sharing and brain strorming
- Presentations from practitioners whose experience can and must be applied
- Source of information about market trends to foresee the changes to come
OUR DELEGATES TALKING ABOUT THE SEVENTH SGS FOOD FORUM 2015
- “Lots of new up-to-date information“
- “Many practical issues discussed”
- “Presentations are specific and to the point“
- “Opportunity to learn what kind of changes will be faced by food market players in the legal framework, to hear how other companies operate in the changing conditions“
- “Opportunity to assimilate experience from other companies“
- “Large number of examples of implementing various standards“
- “We received much useful information regarding implementation and operation of management systems“
“Participation in the forum helped to structure company’s development plans“
To learn more about this event, please contact:
Director of the VIII SGS Food Forum
t. +7 (495) 775 46 20
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 85 000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1 800 offices and laboratories around the world.