SGS Quality Director Forum 2016
Unique communication platform for management system professionals from various industries. Sharing experience and discussion of topical issues.
25 Nov 2016, 10:00
25 Nov 2016, 18:00
Moscow, Russian Federation
The new generation standards ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 have introduced the ‘context’ of an organisation standing for its business environment. In fact, an organization cannot be sustainable without taking into account the dynamically changing environment relating to market, legal and social issues. Changes in standards requirements that regulate management systems also refer to changes in the organisation’s context.
The way organisations should change so as to comply with new standards, the tools that allow organisations to keep abreast of the times and achieve market leadership as well as difficulties faced along the road from today to tomorrow will be in focus of the II SGS Quality Director Forum “Management Systems in a Changing Context” to take place on 25 November 2016 in Moscow.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
The Quality Directors Forum 2016 will be structured around the following sessions:
- Transition to the new versions of the ISO standards: issues to consider. The auditing experience and ways to solve transition period’s problems
- Integrated management systems (IMS): extending the borders. Performance indicators for an IMS. Integration of various standards into an IMS
- Practical tools to boost continuous improvement: non-conformities management, claim management, lean production, innovations management
- ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION: Change management. How to overcome personnel resistance when implementing organizational innovations and how to bring new requirements of the standards to life?
- Senior managers responsible for quality, environmental management, occupational health, energy management, integrated management systems
- Production managers, chief engineers
- Risk managers
- Organizational development and innovations managers
WHAT IS AN SGS QUALITY DIRECTOR FORUM?
Quality Director Forum is a unique communication platform for management systems professionals launched in 2015 by SGS. In 2015, the Forum entitled “New Insights into Management Systems” gathered over 60 participants from various industries from Russia, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan who benefited from this unique opportunity to share experience and discuss topical issues.
SGS Quality Director Forum is:
- An opportunity to benchmark your organization against industry leaders
- A place to share best practices and innovative solutions
- A way to enlarge your business contacts
DELEGATES TALKING ABOUT THE QUALITY DIRECTOR FORUM 2015
- “Interesting presentations and practical experience to apply at work“ (Elmira Ismagulova, Director for Risk Management, Energy management and IMS at KazTransOil)
- “Acquired many useful materials that I can use and improve the management system at my organization“ (Bunedbek Bobobekov, Head of Quality Management at GM Uzbekistan)
- “Open atmosphere, lively presentations, diverse industries“ (Alexander Polyakov, Regional Quality Manager at Weatherford)
- “All critical management system’s issues have been covered “ (Elena Rolskaya, Head of Quality Control and Claim Management at Rosneft-Lubricants)
- “Interesting topics have been covered relating to new version of ISO 9001“ (Viktoria Struchkova, Chief Specialist for Business Processes at Evrokhim)
“Discussion with peers on topical issues when implementing ISO standards, specific examples“ (Elena Puchkova, Head of IMS Development at Gazpromneft-Lubricants)
For registration, please contact our SGS ACADEMY office in Moscow:
SGS Certification and Business Enhancement
t. (495) 775 46 20
f. (495) 775 44 50
We shall be happy to receive your enquiry by email
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 80 000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1 650 offices and laboratories around the world.