SGS Food Forum 2017
A unique discussion platform focusing on food quality and sustainability
12 Jul 2017
13 Jul 2017
Moscow, Russian Federation
The world is not a static place: changes get integrated into everyday way of. Abbreviations such as TR CU, HACCP and GFSI have gradually become part of the day-to-day vocabulary for food market players. Formal approach to food safety management systems gives way to the willingness to establish an efficient management system to achieve specific results.
The consumer has changed, and it’s no more possible to ignore it. Digital is penetrating all areas of life. One year ago the FSSC 22000 v4 scheme was still at a draft stage, now we have a certification procedure in the pipeline. One year ago just a couple of companies had certification experience against ISO 9001:2015, and by now dozens of organizations have already passed though certification audits.
Obviously, the market will be led by organizations that are fast enough to react to these changes or would even anticipate them. The route to food market’s avant-garde will be in the focus of the IХ SGS Food Forum “It’s time to act” to take place on 12-13 July 2017 in Moscow, Russia.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
The Forum 2017 will be structured around the following sessions:
- Regulatory issues. Key areas of non-compliance with sanitary legislation identified during governmental inspections
- From paperwork to digital: IT in food safety and quality management
- Adjusting product and service quality to new customer’s demands. Organizing feed-back and claim management
- ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION: Leadership and accountability. Who should be liable for implementation and maintenance of a management system? How to allocate responsibilities so as to make the management system an integral part of the business performance?
- The new international frame for the food market: GFSI Benchmarking Requirements v7; FSSC 22000 v4; ISO/DIS 22000; BRC Packaging v5
- Ways to implement FSSC 22000 v4. Unannounced audits. Validation and verification. Environmental monitoring. Allergen management. Food fraud and food defense
- ISO standards as of 2015: moving from theory to practice. Analyzing past certification audits
- MASTER CLASS: Managing business risks in a food company
- General and executive directors, business owners
- Quality directors, food safety managers, management systems managers
- Production managers, production engineers
Traditionally, the Forum will gather representatives of:
- Governmental authorities and NGOs
- Food processing industry, packaging and agriculture
- Trade, HoReCa and logistics
WHAT IS AN SGS FOOD FORUM?
Conducted since 2008, the Forum has acquired the status of the most significant discussion platform focusing on food quality and sustainability and became the annual meeting place for food market leaders from Russia and ex-Soviet countries.
Annually, the SGS Food Forum in Moscow gathers around 200 food professionals from various countries uniting delegates and speakers from Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Lithuania, Latvia, Germany, Netherlands, the United Kingdom and the USA.
In 2016, directors and owners accounted for 30% of all delegates and department managers accounted for 51% of delegates. 95% of delegates acknowledged the benefit of what they learnt during the Forum for their professional activities.
The IХ SGS Food Forum implies:
- Two days filled with quality content and experience sharing
- Answers to critical questions related to quality and food safety
- Interactive format, club atmosphere
- Exhibition of up-to-date food safety solutions
OUR DELEGATES TALKING ABOUT THE VIII SGS FOOD FORUM 2016
- “Answers to practical questions“
- “High level of speakers’ professional qualification”
- “Information is provided to anticipate the future changes”
- “You can consider the current situation from a higher point of view“
- “Way to join the leaders and to apply best methods and practices in our company“
- “Sharing practical experience with particular focus on advantages and drawbacks“
- “Lots of new ideas to implement in my company“
- “Information that will definitely be of use at my work“
OPTIONS TO PARTICIPATE
For registration, please contact our SGS ACADEMY office in Moscow:
SGS Certification and Business Enhancement
t. (495) 775 46 20
f. (495) 775 44 50
We shall be happy to receive your enquiry by email
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 90 000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2 000 offices and laboratories around the world.