SGS Food Forum 2018
A unique discussion platform focusing on food quality and sustainability
18 Jul 2018
19 Jul 2018
Moscow, Russian Federation
A food safety and quality management system could be compared to a complex apparatus that requires fine-tuning. The system will fail if one doesn’t take into account mistakes of the past and trends of the future, if one doesn’t take into account requirements set by governments, consumers, supply chain partners and business owners.
Each lever on the management dashboard should be adjusted in such a way that the whole system may operate efficiently and effectively. For that purpose, one has to carefully study the factors impacting those levers, to identify bottle-necks and preview ways to avoid them.
The key components of a food safety and quality management system and the tools to adjust those components will be in the focus of the Х SGS Food Safety Forum “Fine-Tuning” to take place on 18-19 July 2018 in Moscow, Russia.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
The Forum 2018 will be structured around the following sessions:
- State supervision over food safety
- Following the trends: focus on healthy food
- Building an efficient supply chain
- ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION: Exercising control function: how to find the right balance between insufficient and redundant control? Do control methods in food safety management equal control methods in company management? Internal audits as a controlling tool
- International news in the field of food safety and quality management: FSSC 22000 v 4.1, ISO 22000:2018
- Food fraud and food defense: methodology and case studies
- ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION: Extending the forecasting time-frame: outlook into the future. Evolution of food products, technologies and processes
- Continuous improvement and internal efficiency
- MASTER-CLASS: Implementing lean production at a food plant
- General and executive directors, business owners
- Quality directors, food safety managers, management systems managers
- Production managers, production engineers
Traditionally, the Forum will gather representatives of:
- Governmental authorities and NGOs
- Food processing industry, packaging and agriculture
- Trade, HoReCa and logistics
WHAT IS AN SGS FOOD FORUM?
Conducted since 2008, the Forum has acquired the status of the most significant discussion platform focusing on food quality and sustainability and became the annual meeting place for food market leaders from Russia and ex-Soviet countries.
Annually, the SGS Food Forum in Moscow gathers more than 200 food professionals from various countries uniting delegates and speakers from Russia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, the United Kingdom and the USA.
In 2017, 100% of the Forum’s delegates acknowledged they would use the event’s learnings in their professional activities, 75% of the delegates marked the event to be “very useful”.
The Х SGS Food Forum implies:
- Two days filled with quality content and experience sharing
- Discussion of pain points related food safety and quality
- Interactive format, club atmosphere
- Exhibition of up-to-date food safety solutions
OUR DELEGATES TALKING ABOUT THE IX SGS FOOD FORUM 2017
- “First hand information about standards development“
- “Learning the experience of counterparts will allow us to avoid their mistakes”
- “The Forum outlines new directions and allows to prioritize correctly “
- “The experience shared by many companies has been quite interesting, I am planning to implement it on my plant “
- “Many hot topics have been covered “
For registration, please contact our SGS ACADEMY office in Moscow:
SGS Certification and Business Enhancement
t. (495) 775 46 20
f. (495) 775 44 50
We shall be happy to receive your enquiry by email
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 95 000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2 400 offices and laboratories around the world.