Product Certification Body SGS Vostok Limited JSC
Accreditation certificate POСС RU.0001.11АИ01 dated 06.10.2014
Joint Stock Company SGS Vostok Limited (product certification body, accreditation certificate POСС RU.0001.11АИ01 dated 06.10.2014) operates in the prescribed manner and is accredited by Rosaccreditation to perform work to confirm compliance of technological, petrochemical and special equipment with the Technical Regulations of the Customs Union.
The experts of the product certification body of SGS Vostok Limited JSC are highly qualified professionals with more than 10 years’ experience in product certification.
More than 1,000 Russian and Belarusian standards containing safety and other requirements are used in the product certification works carried out by SGS Vostok Limited JSC.
Certification Body Scope of Accreditation
The product certification body of SGS Vostok Limited JSC is accredited for:
- Confirmation of conformity of engineering products to the requirements of the technical regulations of the Customs Union ТР ТС 010/2011 "On the safety of machinery and equipment"
- Confirmation of conformity of pressure equipment to the requirements of the technical regulations of the Customs Union (TR CU 032/2013 "On safety of equipment operating under high pressure")
List of Services
Our certification services for release into circulation within the Eurasian Economic Union territory include:
- Organization of certification tests in accredited laboratories
- Audit of the state of production
- Technical documentation review
- Issuance of a certificate of conformity using a unified form, the details of which shall be entered in the State Register
- Assistance in the registration of declarations of conformity issued according to the unified form
As a result of the certification work, a certificate of conformity in the prescribed form is issued, the information about which is entered in the state register. In accordance with the Technical Regulations of the Customs Union, declarations of conformity may be registered.
Passing the conformity assessment procedure at SGS Vostok Limited JSC allows manufacturers to mark their products with the Eurasian Conformity Circulation Mark - EAC.
If your company supplies consumer and industrial goods to member states of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU), including Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia and Kyrgyzstan, your products must meet a number of EAEU requirements.
Contact us now to find out how we can help you to obtain the certification you need to release your products into circulation within the EAEU territory.
The product certification procedure includes:
- Submission by the applicant to the Body of an application for certification work (application forms: compulsory certification; voluntary certification; product type certification)
- Examination (analysis) by the Body with the attached documents
- The Body makes a decision on the application, containing the terms of certification and the choice of certification scheme
- Drawing up an agreement for the provision of certification services to the applicant
- Taking, identification and testing of samples of the applied products
- Evaluation (analysis) of production (depending on the certification scheme) by the Body
- Analysis of the results and taking a decision to issue (refuse to issue) a certificate of conformity
- Issuance of a certificate of conformity by the Body
- The implementation of inspection control of certified products by the Body (depending on the certification scheme)
- Extension, suspension (renewal) or termination of certificates of conformity issued by the Body, including the results of the inspection control of certified products
- Maintaining a register of certificates of conformity issued by the Body
Cost of Works
The cost of conformity assessment work performed by the SGS Vostok Limited certification body shall be determined in accordance with the approved methodology (procedure) and shall be as follows:
- Issuance of certificate of conformity – from 60,000 rubles, including VAT
The price does not include the cost of the tests. The scope of testing is determined by the expert.
List of Documents
The product certification body of SGS Vostok Limited JSC has implemented, maintained and improved a quality management system (hereinafter the QMS) in accordance with the requirements of GOST ISO 9001.
The main QMS documents of SB of SGS Vostok Limited JSC are:
- Quality policy
- Quality Guidelines
- Internal audits of the quality management system
- Document and records management
- Management of corrective and preventive actions
The list of normative documents (in the version in force at the date of their application) used by the certification body of SGS Vostok Limited JSC when carrying out conformity assessment work and defining requirements for such work is given below:
- Federal Law of 27.12.2002 N 184-FZ "On Technical Regulation"
- Federal Law of 28.12.2013 N 412-FZ "On Accreditation in the National Accreditation System"
- Federal Law of 29.06.2015 N 162-FZ "On Standardization in the Russian Federation"
- EAEU Treaty of 29.05.2014
- GOST R ISO/IEC 17065-2012 ”Conformity assessment. Requirements for product, process and service certification bodies"
- GOST R ISO 9000-2015 "Quality Management Systems. General provisions and glossary"
- GOST R ISO 9001-2015 "Quality management systems. Requirements"
- GOST R ISO 9004-2010 "Management for sustainable success of the organization. Quality Management Approach"
- Decision of the Council of the Eurasian Economic Commission dated 07.16.2012 N 54 "On approval of a unified commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity of the Eurasian Economic Union and the Common Customs Tariff of the Eurasian Economic Union"
- Decision of the Customs Union Commission dated 01.28.2011 N 526 "On the Consolidated list of products in respect of which mandatory requirements are set within the Customs Union”
- Decision of the Board of the Eurasian Economic Commission of 12.25.2012 N 293 "On unified forms of the certificate of conformity and declaration of conformity to the technical regulations of the Customs Union and the rules of their execution" (as amended on 11.15.2016)
- Decision of the Commission of the Customs Union dated 04.07.2011 N 621 "Regulations on the application of model schemes of assessment (confirmation) of compliance with the requirements of technical regulations of the Customs Union"
- Decision of the Council of the Eurasian Economic Commission of April 18, 2018 N 44 "On standard conformity assessment schemes"
- Technical regulations of the Customs Union, available on the website of the Eurasian Economic Commission:
- TR CU 010/2011 "On the safety of machinery and equipment"
- TR CU 032/2013 "On safety of equipment operating under high pressure"
- Lists of standards, the application of which on a voluntary basis ensures compliance with the requirements of technical regulations of the Customs Union and lists of standards containing rules and methods of research (tests) and measurements, including rules for sampling, necessary for the application and enforcement of the requirements of technical regulations of the Customs Union, are posted on the website of Rosstandart
- International, national and inter-state standards
Conformity Assessment Schemes
The certification body of SGS Vostok Limited JSC performs work on conformity assessment of products under the schemes approved by the decision of the Commission of the Customs Union dated 04.07.2011 N 621 "Regulations on the application of typical schemes of assessment (confirmation) of conformity with the requirements of technical regulations of the Customs Union", the decision of the Eurasian Economic Commission Council of April 18, 2018 N 44 "On standard schemes of conformity assessment" as well as under the schemes provided in the national system.
A list of testing laboratories (centers) with which the certification body of SGS Vostok Limited JSC interacts to carry out research (tests) and measurements:
- NON-COMMERCIAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION OF HIGHER PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION INTERNATIONAL INDUSTRIAL ACADEMY (accreditation certificate POCC RU.0001.21MP46 dated 09.09.2016)
- TEST- ENGINEERING LLC (accreditation certificate RA.RU.21MP40 dated 08.18.2015)
- LLC TEDEX (accreditation certificate РОСС RU.0001.21ГА53 of 09.02.2015)
- LLC SCI-TECH CENTRE OF EXPERTISE, DIAGNOSTICS, CERTIFICATION (accreditation certificate RA.RU.21ГС01 dated 11.27.2015)
- LLC MOSCOW CENTRE FOR CONFORMITY ASSURANC (accreditation certificate RA.RU.21НС64 of 10.23.2019)
The affiliated persons of Joint Stock Company SGS Vostok Limited are:
- Shareholders of the Company who have the right to control more than 20% of the total number of votes (shares)
- The General Director of the Company
- Members of the Board of Directors of the Company
To ensure impartial decision-making in product certification, the Body discloses information on affiliates in accordance with the antimonopoly legislation of the Russian Federation. Information on affiliates is made available to interested parties upon request. To obtain the information it is necessary to send a request to SGS Vostok Limited at: Russia, 115432, Moscow, Prospekt Andropova, 18, building 7, floor 6 room XI or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complaints Handling Procedure
In the event of a dispute regarding the results or procedures of the certification, the applicant shall have the right to file a complaint with the certification body SGS Vostok Limited JSC.
The procedure for handling complaints against decisions of the certification body is set out in SGS-OI-L3-704-EEME(RU) 'Complaints, claims, appeals against results' and is as follows:
- A complaint shall be submitted in writing, addressed to the Head of the Certification Body, by letter, fax or e-mail, and shall include a clear statement of the reasons for the disagreement
- Duly registered complaints and claims shall be forwarded to the Head of the Body and the Legal Advisor for examination and appointment of the Commission
- The Commission shall assess the objectivity of the information presented in the complaint (claim) and make a decision
- The term of consideration of complaints and claims shall not exceed 10 working days from the date of their receipt and from the date of registration of the complaint in the Register of complaints and claims
- In case of disagreement of the person who submitted the complaint (claim) to the Certification Body, he/she has the right to appeal to the Federal Accreditation Service
In the event of a favorable decision for the client, the certification body shall take corrective measures and rectify the errors at its own expense.
The main purpose of the product certification body of SGS Vostok Limited JSC is the highly organized, qualified and objective performance of work on confirmation of product compliance with the requirements of technical regulations, standards and other normative documents.
The quality objectives of the product certification body are as follows:
- To develop an image as an independent, objective and competent certification body
- To achieve sustainable consumer confidence in the products, confirmation of conformity of which was carried out by the certification body
- To ensure the satisfaction of the applicant organizations and the staff of the certification body.
The main objectives will be achieved by pursuing the following key tasks:
- Continuous improvement of the quality management system to meet the requirements of the applicable standards
- Establishment of organizational structure and procedures ensuring equal access of any applicant organizations regardless of their organizational and legal status and form of ownership, as well as excluding the possibility of administrative, economic or other influence of third parties on the objectivity of the results of conformity assessment
- Clear distribution of responsibility and authority between the personnel of the certification body, including those affecting the quality of work performed
- Execution of works on confirmation of conformity only on the basis of reliable and objective information, received from the applicant, and the actual material of inspections in compliance with the current regulatory documents governing the procedures of confirmation of conformity
- The establishment of a mechanism consistent with the current legislation to maintain the confidentiality of information received from the applicant in the course of works on confirmation of conformity
- Provision of a body on certification of products with necessary material and information resources, updated normative and organizational-methodical documentation
- Ensuring the professional development of personnel
In achieving its objectives, the management and staff of the product certification body will be guided by the established quality policy and observe the following principles:
- Observance of professional ethics and impartiality
- Performance of work by competent staff
- Respecting the confidentiality of information
- Providing access to information on the processes and status of conformity assessment
- Handling complaints and appeals promptly and impartially
- Responsibility for certification decisions
The head of the certification body shall undertake to comply with the accreditation criteria and requirements for accredited persons.
The staff of the product certification body involved in the conformity assessment work shall be familiar with the Quality Manual and shall be guided in their activities by this Quality Policy.
The head of the product certification body shall assume responsibility for the implementation of the policy and undertake to continuously improve the performance of the quality management system of the certification body.
Definition of the Rights and Obligations of Applicants
The applicant has the right to:
- Choose the form and scheme of confirmation of conformity provided for certain types of products by the relevant technical regulations or other normative documents
- To apply for certification to any certification body, the scope of accreditation which covers the products that the applicant intends to certify
- To contact the accreditation body with complaints about the misconduct of certification bodies and accredited testing laboratories (centers) in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation
- Use technical documentation to confirm that products meet the requirements of technical regulations
The applicant is obliged to:
- Ensure compliance of products with the requirements of the regulatory and legal documents of the Russian Federation and the EAEU (CU)
- Conclude an authorized person agreement with a foreign manufacturer
- Release products into circulation, which are subject to mandatory confirmation of conformity, only after such confirmation of conformity; to indicate in the accompanying documentation information about the certificate of conformity or declaration of conformity
- Submit to the state control (supervision) authorities for compliance with the requirements of regulations, as well as to interested persons the documents certifying the conformity of products with the requirements of regulations (declaration of conformity, certificate of conformity or copies thereof)
- Suspend or terminate the sale of products, if the certificate of conformity or declaration of conformity is suspended or terminated
- Inform the certification body about changes, introduced into the technical documentation or technological processes of manufacture of certified products
- Suspend the production of products, which passed the confirmation of conformity and do not meet the requirements of the regulatory legal documents of the Russian Federation and the EAEU (CU), on the basis of decisions of the state control (supervision) bodies
- Suspend or discontinue the sale of products, if the certificate of conformity or declaration of conformity has expired, except for products released into circulation in the Russian Federation during the validity of the declaration of conformity or certificate of conformity, during the shelf life or service life of products, established in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation
|Full Name||Technical regulation of the Customs Union||Work experience in confirmation of conformity|
|ТР ТС 010/2011||Secondary professional education, Moscow instrumentation engineering technical college, technician||Over 3 years|
|ТР ТС 010/2011,
ТР ТС 032/2013
|Higher, Moscow Automobile and Mechanical Institute, Mechanical Engineer||Over 3 years|
|ТР ТС 010/2011, ТР ТС 032/2013||Higher, MSUEE, Mechanical engineer||Over 3 years|
Head of the Certification Body - Uvarova Irena Vladimirovna
Address: Russia, 115432, Moscow, Prospekt Andropov, 18, building 7, floor 6
Working hours: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays (Monday to Friday).