Ritm has been ISO 13485:2003 certified
The management system of OKB Ritm Ltd. (Taganrog), developer and manufacturer of medical and diagnostic devices, has been assessed and certified as meeting the requirements of ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 13485:2003.
Application scope of the issued certificates: development, manufacture and sales of pulse stimulators, diagnostic systems for rehabilitation and occupation medicine, and therapeutic blankets.
“SGS proved to be a reliable, honest and unbiased company whose highly professional and competent staff is always ready to provide assistance and help”, - says Larissa Shpunguina, from OKB Ritm.
Verification of Conformity as per European Directive helps to achieve the following objectives:
- Assure a predictable and stable product quality level:
- Increase consumer confidence in the marketed product;
- Educate staff to treat quality assurance in a more conscious way;
- Improve company’s image in Russia and abroad;
- Boost export opportunities;
- Influence public opinion regarding a steady position of the company in the market.