Staff leasing in a crisis environment
In the situation of the developing economic crisis oil & gas leading companies and their suppliers have to decide on their staff policy. The companies which can manage their personnel expenses - constituting a considerable part of the corporate budget - are going to survive. Training and recruitment functions undergo changes. The overwhelming majority of organizations are planning to refuse the services of outer providers. Consequently, the load on line managers would definitely increase, as they will have to coach, recruit and assess candidates themselves. HR managers are going to discuss all these issues during the conference.
Lyudmila Kazimirova, Head of SGS Recruitment and Staff Leasing Services in Russia will participate in the conference “Personnel for Oil & Gas Industry” delivering the presentation on the topic “Staff Leasing in a Crisis Environment”. In the course of the speech the main peculiarities of staff leasing during the existing economic situation will be covered and illustrated with practical examples.
Among the topics to be discussed at the event:
- What are the forecasts of the world economic crisis influence on the Russian labor market?
- Design and implementation of HR Management strategy.
- Role of HR in forming up a strategic plan of managing a company in a crisis environment. Why aren’t HR directors the most respected managers in the company?
- HR Management in the conditions of full or partial reorganization of the company.
- Influence of the economic crisis on the company compensation system.
- Which actions are being planned in a company in connection with the crisis?
- What is going to change in the HR management sphere?
- How to assess personnel and decide who is to remain?
- While reducing staff number, how to find and motivate well-qualified personnel?
- How to make the work of employees more effective?
- What effective ways of staff training are going to come to the forefront?
The following oil & gas companies will take part in the conference: WEATHERFORD, ALMETIEVNEFT, VNIPIGSDOBYCHA, GASKOMPLECTSERVIS, GASPROM DOBYCHA NADYM, GASPROM DOBYCHA URENGOY, GASPROM TRANSGAS UGORSK, GASPROM NEFT, ROSNEFT, RUSIA PETROLEUM, SAKHALINSKYIE PRIEKTY, SIBNEFTPROVOD, SLAVNEFT, TATNEFTEGASPERERABOTKA, TATNEFT, ТНК-ВР MANAGEMENT, TUMENNEFTEGEOPHISIKA.
The SGS Group is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. With more than 53,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,000 offices and laboratories around the world.