Issue 7 of SURVEY bulletin is available
We are happy to present another issue of SURVEY, the Russian-language publication focusing on quality, risk management and sustainability.
In the current issue you will find:
- Interview with Andrey Grinenko, SGS Urals & Siberia Branch Manager
- Case study: Certification for the purposes of medical devices exports
- Criteria of a food testing facility selection
- Advice of a professional auditor regarding development of preventive measures
- Schedule of events August-October 2010
- …and much more.
We wish you a pleasant reading!
Download the July issue of SURVEY bulletin in PDF format (in Russian language)
Subscribe to the bulletin SURVEYThe SGS Group is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. With more than 59,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,000 offices and laboratories around the world.