Issue 8 of SURVEY bulletin is available
We are happy to present another issue of SURVEY, the Russian-language publication focusing on quality, risk management and sustainability.
In the current issue you will find:
- Interview with Oleg Ozerov, Executive Director of SGS Vostok Limited
- Case study: Development of a service standard
- Opening of the coal float silk facility in Novokuznetsk
- Purchasing behaviour study in the seed market
- Inspection of the European Parliament in Brussels
- Safety aspects of cosmetics and medical devices
- Schedule of seminars in January-March 2011
- …and much more.
We wish you a pleasant reading!
Download the December issue of SURVEY bulletin in PDF format (in Russian language)
Subscribe to the bulletin SURVEYThe SGS Group is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. With more than 59,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,000 offices and laboratories around the world.