Issue 12 of SURVEY Bulletin is available
We are happy to present another issue of SURVEY, the Russian-language publication focusing on quality, risk management and sustainability.
New and Trends
- Market trends with regard to quality, risk management and sustainability. New SGS capabilities
- Time is critical. The interview with Alexander Kuznetsov, South Russia Branch Manager at SGS Vostok Limited, features specifics and development plans of the Southern Branch
- HSE Manager / Specialist. What kind of skills, qualification and knowledge should a person occupying such a position possess to bring your organization most benefits?
- Should you hire an experienced professional or training a young specialist from scratch would be more effective?
- How often should a retail outlet conduct laboratory testing to assure food safety?
What? Where? When?
- Schedule of SGS open courses for April-June 2012
We wish you a pleasant reading.
Download the March issue of SURVEY bulletin (Only Available in Russian) (PDF 579 KB) in PDF format.
Subscribe to the bulletin SURVEY.
SGS Marketing Manager for Russia
t: +7 495 775 44 55
f: +7 495 775 44 50
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 70,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,350 offices and laboratories around the world.