SURVEY Bulletin Focuses on Agriculture
SURVEY Bulletin is the corporate periodical of SGS Vostok Limited, the Russian subsidiary of the SGS Group. This Russian-language publication features quality, risk management and sustainability issues. The May issue of SURVEY Bulletin focuses on agriculture.
In this issue:
News and Trends
- SGS develops laboratory services
- From quality control to quality guarantee
- First Russian biomass producers certified under ISCC
- Oil-seeds export duties reduction to affect oil-extraction plants
- Inspection services inland – Ukraine experience
- Fresh produce: how to guarantee the freshness
- Livestock inspection launched in Russia
Innovative agricultural technologies as a way to increase farming efficiency
Sugar beet: in search of impartiality
- Which market research tools are effective in agriculture?
- To which extent are silo bags applicable in the Russian market?
- Which member of the grain export supply chain most benefits from intake control?
- How to minimize losses during grain transshipment?
Download the May issue of SURVEY bulletin. (PDF 1.04 MB)
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 70,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,350 offices and laboratories around the world.