Issue 16 of the SURVEY bulletin is available
SURVEY newsletter is the corporate periodical of SGS Vostok Limited, the Russian subsidiary of the SGS Group. This Russian-language publication features quality, risk management and sustainability issues.
In the October 2013 publication:
NEWS AND TRENDS
- Russian market trends with regard to quality, risk management and sustainability and new SGS capabilities
- Interview with Baikal Region Branch Manager Sergey Ryabenko
- What are the parameters checked during retail audits?
- What to expect from the new version of ISO 9001?
WHAT? WHERE? WHEN?
- SGS ACADEMY schedule for November-December 2013
Subscribe to the bulletin SURVEY in the following way:
Step 1 Industry or Theme – Select SUSTAINABILITY
Step 2 Location – Select RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Step 3 E-publications and e-newsletters – Select SURVEY NEWSLETTER and click NEXT
Step 4 Service alerts and invitations – Please, specify your scope of interest
Step 5 Contact details – Please, indicate your contacts
The SGS Group is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. With more than 75,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,500 offices and laboratories around the world.