Achieving Competitive Advantage with Management System Certification
How can you achieve competitive advantage for generic products and services?
To stay competitive in the global market, achieving differentiation is a key element of maintaining your edge. Yet, as competing products and services often share a number of similarities, highlighting difference can be difficult. However, the processes and systems behind your products and services can deliver competitive advantage.
That is why management system compliance with cutting-edge international standards can help you achieve competitive difference.
SGS – a leading provider of management system certification services
As the world largest independent certification body, we offer a wide range of management system services and certification against international, industrial, or corporate standards. Our certificates are recognized all over the world, confirming compliance with relevant standards and advanced business practices.
Our audit and certification services can help you apply industry best practices within your business and ensure that both your organization and supply chains operate in a compliant and consistent manner.
Certification against generic standards
We conduct management system audits and certify organizations in every sector against international and national standards, including:
- Quality (ISO 9001)
- Environment (ISO 14001)
- Occupational health and safety (ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001)
- Energy management (ISO 50001)
- Social responsibility (SRA, SMETA 4-pillar, URSA, SA 8000 etc.)
- Information security (ISO 27001)
Certification against industry standards
Through processes, systems and training solutions, we can enable you to improve your business by achieving industry specific management systems standards. We conduct audits and certification covering:
- Food safety and quality (including HACCP, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, BRC, IFS etc.) and packaging for food products
- Quality and regulatory market requirements for medical devices (ISO 13485)
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) for the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries (ISO 22716, GMP)
- Quality requirements for the automotive (ISO/TS 16949), aerospace (AS 9100) and railway (IRIS) industries
- Sustainable forestry management and proof of origin of wood products (FSC, PEFC)
As a result of our unrivaled expertise and expertise in management systems, organizations from various industries rely on us to achieve management system certification.
We are accredited by national accreditation bodies to provide management systems certification in over 40 countries, including Switzerland (SAS), Great Britain (UKAS), Germany (DAkkS), which are signatories to the IAF Multilateral Recognition Arrangement. As a result, SGS certificates are internationally recognized and trusted by leading market players.
To find out more about how our management system certification services can help your business, contact us today.